Acne is a major frustration for teenagers. It is burdensome and very embarrassing. At times, teens will find the experience so unbearable that they shut themselves away from society and live a very lonely life. If you do not wish this to happen to your teenage life, then you may do the following tips and recommendations without having to worry about professional service fees. You yourself can do this at home without the assistance of anyone.
Honey is well known as a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory treatment which is perfect for skin problems like acne. Amidst the growth of medical science, many skin experts still believe that this natural substance which is contained in honey is still very much beneficial for anyone. So try making your own honey mask at home by following this simple procedure:
- Place a tablespoon of honey in a small bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Break an egg and carefully separate the yoke from the white. Use the egg yoke and combine it with the two mixtures.
- Mix all the ingredients until it becomes creamy.
- Prepare two pieces of cut cucumber and peel it. You may use it in your eyes to help reduce the stress it endures during your daily activities.
- Apply a warm washcloth on your face for a few minutes. This will help open up your pores in preparation for the honey mask treatment.
- Apply the honey mask on your face and leave it for approximately 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Apply cold water on your face to help close the pores of your skin.
- Experience the gentle feeling it leaves on your skin.
I hope you found this useful 🙂